|Foot and Ankle Injuries
|Elbow and Hand Injuries
To fully recover and heal properly after an injury or surgery, often times you need physical therapy (PT) following treatment to restore strength, function, and mobility. Rehabilitation, in fact, plays an important role in helping you return to the lifestyle you had prior to being injured.
Getting You Back to Doing the Things You Love
Our physical therapists at Castle Pines Physical Therapy and Cherry Creek Physical Therapy have the expertise to provide the care and rehabilitation needed to get you back to feeling -- and functioning -- like your old self, no matter what type of injury or surgical procedure you’ve had. From running and sports injuries to post-surgical recovery, physical therapy can be applied to all areas of your body and is a necessary part of healing correctly and avoiding chronic problems in the future. Our skilled physical therapists work closely with our podiatrists, surgeons, and other doctors to design and implement individual treatment plans to meet your personal needs. So, no matter if it’s your shoulder, hip, elbow, knee, or foot, we’ll determine the best course of treatment for you, and put together a program to safely get you back to a full and active life.
One-on-One Approach to a Step-by-Step Recovery
You’ll be paired up with a physical therapist who fully understands your body and what you’re going through, and will work with you one-on-one to relieve pain, increase mobility and control, and build strength and flexibility with the shared goal of returning you to the activities that are an important part of your life. In addition to PT exercises to help you bounce back, you will learn preventative measures to help you avoid going through a painful injury again.
Depending on your needs, some of the treatment methods you may experience include:
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy: Treatments focus on restoring issues with your muscles, bones, tendons, and ligaments.
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation: Manual therapy technique with varying grades of intensity targeting skeletal joints to improve motion.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization/Manipulation: Manual therapy techniques targeting connective muscle tissue to decrease pain as well as promote healing flexibility.
- Manual Therapy: Hands on, passive treatment delivered by highly trained physical therapists.
- Balance/Proprioceptive Training: Improves position sense, coordination, reaction, and stability
- Neuromuscular Re-education: Recovers or develops effective sensory and motor strategies
- Modalities: Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Hot and Cold Packs, Iontophoresis Practices
- Injury Prevention: Prevents or reduces the severity of injuries.
- One-on-one Sports-Specific Training: Creates a specific training regimen to strengthen and improve your body for a specific sport or athletic hobby.
Physical therapy takes time and patience, but no matter the type of surgery or injury you’ve experienced, step-by-step you will fully recover and heal properly with the help of our physical therapy teams from Castle Pines Physical Therapy and Cherry Creek Physical Therapy. Let us help with your road to recovery. Call for an appointment today by dialing (303) 805-5156.