Every time your feet pound the pavement or hiking trail, causing you pain or discomfort, you start to lose the joy you once found in running, walking, or doing the activities you love. This doesn’t have to happen.
Foot and ankle injuries may be more common than you think. People spend hours on their feet hiking on beautiful trails, playing their favorite sports, doing what they love, or on the job. When something goes wrong, or if you are not getting the right support, you may fall victim to numerous problems with your feet. This can cause you pain throughout your body, limiting your comfort and enjoyment in the things you once loved.
With proactive treatment or early surgical intervention we can have you back to doing what you love within months.
Dr. O has been serving patients in Douglas County for the past 18 years. Besides Parker, Castle Pines and Castle Rock, Dr. O, Dr. Toren and Dr. Pollard regularly see patients from Southeast Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Castle Rock, Franktown, Elizabeth, and Monument.
Need more information about what’s causing that pain? Parker, Castle Pines and Castle Rock podiatrist Dr. O has put together free resources to give you in-depth information about common foot and ankle injuries in Colorado.
Get the Relief You Crave From a Foot and Ankle Specialist located in Parker, Castle Pines and Castle Rock
There is a better option than learning to live with foot and ankle pain that has caused so much discomfort in your life. At Podiatry Associates, Dr. O and her team are skilled in a wide range of podiatry needs.
- Trusted Foot and Ankle Surgeons in Parker, Castle Pines and Castle Rock. The Parker Adventist Wound Clinic has welcomed the team at Podiatry Associates on their panel as their exclusive foot and ankle surgeons. Performing a variety of surgeries and wound care, we are skilled at easing a broad range of foot and ankle injuries.
- Custom Orthotics in Parker, Castle Pines and Castle Rock. Do you have foot, hip, or back pain? We can help. As one of the only true custom orthotics specialist with bio-mechanical training, we do more than just offer you a one-size-fits-most solution. Instead, we take a plaster molding of your foot in its neutral position and create a custom comfortable orthotic insert that feels great—and you can wear it with dress or sports shoes.
- Full Spectrum Diabetes Foot Care. People with diabetes suffer unique foot injuries, and require special attention before, during, and after foot and ankle injuries arise. Our Colorado podiatrists understand these unique injuries and know how to give your feet the care they need to minimize damage from sores, infections, or the risk of amputation. We also provide nail care. We like to see our diabetes patients at least once a year.
- Foot Care for Children. Perhaps the most important years of a person's life are in childhood. This is when your body develops, shaping your comfort for your adult years. If your childs foot is not developing as it should, it is important to talk to a podiatrist about treatments that can help correct problems early on. We can help with your childs foot injury or ingrown toenails.
- Care for Foot, Skin, and Nail Problems. Your toenails and the skin on your feet are vulnerable to a number of bacterial infections and fungus. Let a podiatrist help you treat these common problems so that you can get the beautiful, healthy feet you want.
- Castle Pines Physical Therapy That Helps You Regain Your Health. Whether you need physical therapy after a major surgery or if you want to strengthen your body after a sports injury, we can help. Our physical therapists in Castle Pines can help with foot and ankle rehabilitation, shoulder rehabilitation, as well as therapy for other parts of your body. We also offer one-on-one personal training after your physical therapy to keep you as healthy as possible.
- Medical Pedicures and Manicures in Castle Pines. You’re smart to be cautious about putting your feet in an unsanitary bath and having your nails worked on with equipment that hasn’t been properly sterilized. That’s why we’ve created a clean, comfortable spa environment where you can get a Castle Pines spa pedicure and manicure without worry of infection. Our manicure and pedicure instruments are sterilized with a surgical grade autoclave.
Stop suffering from foot pain and start finding enjoyment in moving again! Call our office today at 303-805-5156 to schedule your appointment with one of our trusted Parker, Castle Pines and Castle Rock podiatrists or physical therapists today!