Every time your feet pound the pavement or hiking trail, causing you pain or discomfort, you start to lose the joy you once found in running, walking, or doing the activities you love. This doesn’t have to happen.
Foot and ankle injuries may be more common than you think. People spend hours on their feet hiking on beautiful trails, playing their favorite sports, doing what they love, or on the job. When something goes wrong, or if you are not getting the right support, you may fall victim to numerous problems with your feet. This can cause you foot pain or ankle pain, limiting your comfort and enjoyment in the things you once loved.
With proactive treatment or early surgical intervention we can have you back to doing what you love within months.
Dr. O has been serving patients in Douglas County for the past 20 years. Besides Castle Pines, Cherry Creek, and Parker, Dr. Oberholtzer-Classen, DPM, Dr. Fawson, DPM, and Dr. Molner, DPT regularly see patients from Denver, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Castle Rock, Franktown, Elizabeth, and Monument.
Need more information about what’s causing your foot pain and ankle pain? Castle Pines, Cherry Creek, and Parker podiatrist Dr. O has put together free resources to give you in-depth information about common foot and ankle injuries in Colorado.
Get the Pain Relief You Crave From a Foot and Ankle Specialist located in Castle Pines, Cherry Creek, and Parker
There is a better option than learning to live with foot pain and ankle pain that has caused so much discomfort in your life. At Podiatry Associates, Dr. O and her team are skilled in a wide range of podiatry needs.
- The Parker Adventist Wound Clinic has welcomed the team at Podiatry Associates on their panel as their exclusive foot and ankle surgeons. Performing a variety of surgeries and wound care, we are skilled at easing a broad range of foot and ankle injuries.
- Do you have foot, hip, or back pain? We can help. As one of the only true custom orthotics specialist with bio-mechanical training, we do more than just offer you a one-size-fits-most solution. Instead, we take a mold of your foot in its neutral position and create a custom comfortable orthotic insert that feels great—and you can wear it with dress or sports shoes.
- Heel pain can be so debilitating it forces you to miss out on the important things in life. Plantar fasciitis, resulting from an inflammation of plantar fascia tissue in your foot, is one of the most common causes of heel pain, along with Achilles tendinitis, bursitis, nerve damage, heel spurs, and others. This is a common problem that our podiatrists successfully treat every day, and we can do the same for you.
- Toenail fungus is a very common fungal infection that is difficult to remove on your own. If you're embarrassed by your fungal toenails and fear that the fungus may spread and cause more damage, look no further than our toenail fungus laser treatment offered at Podiatry Associates, P.C. This is an easy, painless treatment with a high success rate administered by our highly qualified podiatrists. Ask about it now to start looking and feeling your best again.
- Your toenails and skin on your feet are vulnerable to a number of bacterial and fungal infections ranging from athlete's foot to toenail fungus. Let our podiatrists help you treat these common problems so that you can have the beautiful, healthy feet you want.
- Whether you need physical therapy after a major surgery or if you want to strengthen your body after a sports injury, we can help. Our physical therapists in Castle Pines and Cherry Creek will help with your foot and ankle rehabilitation, shoulder rehabilitation, as well as physical therapy for other parts of your body. We also offer one-on-one personal training after your physical therapy to keep you as healthy as possible.
Stop suffering from foot pain and start finding enjoyment in moving again! Call our office today at 303-805-5156 to schedule your appointment with one of our trusted Castle Pines, Cherry Creek, and Parker podiatrists or physical therapists today!