Looking for Foot and Ankle Pain Relief in Aurora, Colorado? Our Podiatrists Can Help!
- Podiatry Associates at Aurora
1444 S. Potomac St., Suite 230
Aurora, CO 80012
- Phone: (303) 805-5156
- Fax: (303) 805-5157
Our podiatrists at Podiatry Associates at Aurora offer a wide range of foot and ankle procedures to give you relief. Whether you need a treatment to fix chronic aches and pains or a major surgery to treat a serious medical concern, we can help. Our skilled podiatrists know how to diagnose and treat a wide variety of foot and ankle problems, including the special care required for clients with heel pain, plantar fasciitis, toenail fungus, fractures, surgical needs for bunions and hammertoes, and more. Visit our office to learn more about how we can help you.
Monday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
From our Castle Pines Office:
- Go North on Village Square Dr toward Castle Pines Pkwy
- Take the first right onto Castle Pines Pkwy
- Exit onto I-25 N from Castle Pines Pkwy
- Continue on I-25 N and exit onto I-225 N
- Follow I-225 N and take exit 7 onto E Mississippi Ave
- Take a left onto Potomac St
- Our office is located on the left hand side across from the Aurora Medical Campus