KEEPING YOU IN YOUR GAME!
We Specialize in Treating:
|Shoulder Injuries||Foot and Ankle Injuries||Elbow and Hand Injuries|
|Spine Injuries||Knee Injuries||Hip Injuries|
Our skilled physical therapists in Castle Pines work hand-in-hand with your podiatrist, surgeon, and doctors to design and execute an individualized treatment plan specific to your personal needs.
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation- After a surgery of any kind, you must go through the important process of allowing your body to heal while you regain your strength. We will work with you to develop and implement a program specific to your needs. With an individually designed treatment plan, you will recover from surgery in a fast, healthy way.
- Preventative Care- You never want to have to go through a major surgery or suffer from a serious injury again. In your treatment, you will also learn preventative measures you can take to help ensure your injuries do not happen again so that you can feel better for the long term.
- One-on-One Treatment Sessions- During physical therapy we offer one-on-one treatment sessions to optimize your rehabilitation. With a training program put together by someone who understands your body, and how to prevent future injuries, you can be confident that you stay fit while minimizing your risk of injury.
We’re Here to Help Every Step of the Way
At Castle Pines Physical Therapy, treatment programs are established by skilled clinicians and are targeted to your body and its specific needs. Care plans are tailored to the most functional rehabilitation for you to return to the activities most important to you. Our physical therapists will work with you, step by step, to relieve pain, improve strength, mobility and control as well as optimize function. We look forward to making the most of your rehabilitation at Castle Pines Physical Therapy.
Some of the treatment options available in our facility include:
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation: Manual therapy technique with varying grades of intensity targeting skeletal joints to improve motion.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization/Manipulation: Manual therapy techniques targeting connective muscle tissue to decrease pain as well as promote healing flexibility.
- Manual Therapy: Hands on, passive treatment delivered by highly trained physical therapists.
- Balance/Proprioceptive Training: Improves position sense, coordination, reaction, and stability
- Neuromuscular Re-education: Recovers or develops effective sensory and motor strategies
- Modalities: Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Hot and Cold Packs, Iontophoresis Practices
- Injury Prevention: Prevents or reduces the severity of injuries.
- One-on-one Sports-Specific Training
No matter what type of surgery or injury you had, the physical therapy team from Castle Pines Physical Therapy and Spa can help. Our trained physical therapists in Castle Pines understand what it takes to get you back on your feet fast, while at the same time teaching you how to prevent future injury after a major surgery.